You are here
1. Passport - valid at least 15 months
In case of underage applicants the permission from legal guardian to study at the University of Gdańsk is required. Permission has to be notarized or certified by the Consul of the Republic of Poland and translated to Polish or English.
4. Diploma (issued within last 5 years; GPA min.51%)
Candidates for bachelor or 5 year master studies
- Polish matura exam results or International Baccalaureate or European Baccalaureate diploma or
- Foreign High School diploma with transcript of records legalized by Polish Embassy holding an Office in the issuing country OR with an Apostille (if it was issued by an institution of the country that signed the Hague Convention) with translation to Polish or English
- Entitlement for studies (statement from your High School or Ministry of Education, indicating that your diploma enables you to proceed to Higher Level Education in the country where the diploma was issued) with translation to Polish or English)
- Recognition of High School diploma by Education Office in Poland
If recognition is required, but you don’t have it, please fill and sign the obligation.
Candidates for master studies
- Polish bachelor or master diploma or
- Foreign bachelor diploma legalized by Polish Consulate or Embassy holding an office in the issuing country OR with an Apostille (if it was issued by an institution of the country that signed the Hague Convention) with translation to Polish or English
- Diploma supplement/ transcript of records with translation to Polish or English