You are here
The Foundation For Polish Science has awarded Start 2016 scholarships
The winners included five representatives of the University of Gdańsk:
- Dr Piotr Kitowski (Faculty of Law and Administration, History of Law)
- Dr Michał Miętus (Faculty of Biology, Molecular Biology)
- Dr Paweł Olszewski (Faculty of Biology, Molecular Biology)
- Dr Celina Sikorska (Faculty of Chemistry, Chemistry)
- Magdalena Zdrowowicz MA (Faculty of Chemistry, Physical Chemistry).
The START programme offers one-year scholarships to outstanding young scientists at the start of their academic careers with an achievement record in their own field of study. More information on the programme is available at: http://www.fnp.org.pl/oferta/start/.