You are here
Agreement between the UG and the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
The Vice-Rector for Research, Education and International Cooperation of the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv Prof. Mariya Zubrytsa and the Rector of the University of Gdańsk Prof. Jerzy Gwizdała have signed a cooperation agreement concerning didactics and scientific research.
As part of the agreement, the sides have agreed to undertake measures to ensure:
- exchanges and visits by students of first- and second-cycle studies and research grant holders, as well as research and didactic staff
- the exchange of information and materials concerning the fields of interests of both universities
- the creation of contact networks and the conclusion of agreements by faculties, administrative units or student organisations
- the organisation of joint training sessions, summer programmes, language courses, conferences and academic programmes
- the organisation of joint research activities and publications
- assessing the possibility of double degree programmes in the English language
- mutual support in international promotion and student admission.
The agreement was signed on 31 March 2017 at the UG Rector’s Office.