You are here
Changes regarding entry to the grounds of the Baltic Campus of the University of Gdańsk in Oliwa
As of 1 October 2017, a controlled system of entry into the grounds of the Baltic Campus of the University of Gdańsk in Oliwa will come into operation. From this date, entry into the Campus through all available gates will be possible by means of a contactless ID card placed behind the vehicle windscreen. In exceptional circumstances, entry may be possible by means of an intercom system which will connect the user directly with a University Guard operator.
Entry for guests and contractors will be possible through Gate 2 (Rector’s Office) and Gate 5 (Main Library) upon receipt of a single entry card from the Parking System Operator. Gate 5 has been designated for delivery vehicles and Gate 9 for heavy goods vehicles of over 3.5 tonnes, as well as coaches.
The Campus is open daily between 6.00 a.m. and 10 p.m.
Entry by means of an ID card will operate on:
- Mondays – Thursdays 6.00 a.m.– 10 p.m.
- Fridays 6.00 a.m.– 3 p.m.
In order to be issued with an ID card authorising the bearer to enter Campus grounds and use the available parking places, the applicant should:
- download and complete the Application for an ID card authorising the bearer to enter the grounds of the Baltic Campus of the University of Gdańsk which constitutes an annex to the Decree of the Chancellor no. 2/K/17;
- make a non-refundable payment at the University of Gdańsk’s Cashier’s Office, ul. Bażyńskiego 8, third floor, to the amount of 15 PLN, with payment confirmed in the Application form;
- submit the completed form at a place indicated in the Decree;
- become acquainted with the Regulations of entry and parking on the grounds of the Baltic Campus of the University of Gdańsk.
|Application form||46.91 KB|
|Regulations of entry and parking||20.46 KB|
|Decree of the Chancellor no. K/2/17||19.19 KB|