Agreement between the UG and Pomeranian Hospitals
Cooperation in preparing analyses, expert studies and opinions, organising joint scientific conferences and symposia and implementing joint research and development projects are the areas in which the University of Gdańsk and Pomeranian Hospitals have agreed to conduct joint activity as part of the recently signed framework cooperation agreement.
The agreement between the University of Gdańsk and Pomeranian Hospitals was signed on 5 March 2018 at the University of Gdańsk, on behalf of the University of Gdańsk by the Rector Prof. Jerzy Piotr Gwizdała, and on behalf of Pomeranian Hospitals by the President of the Board Jolanta Sobierańska-Grenda.
The parties have agreed to establish cooperation aimed at the University of Gdańsk and Pomeranian Hospitals liaising with regard to:
- the preparation of analyses, expert studies and opinions for Pomeranian Hospitals, including the issue of paid expert opinions;
- training in issues which come under the scope of research of University of Gdańsk experts and the focus of interest of Pomeranian Hospitals, as well as other branches of science depending on the needs of the cooperation;
- cooperation in organising scientific conferences, symposia and other forms of disseminating knowledge and experience and inspiring scientific research of importance to business, including the transfer of technologies and the commercialisation of research results;
- Pomeranian Hospitals organising free apprenticeships for outstanding students as part of their activity;
- joint research and development projects.
This is another cooperation agreement signed by the University of Gdańsk with public and private institutions in order to strengthen joint educational, didactic and organisational areas of activity and become involved in the strategy of closer cooperation with the social and economic environment.
Photos from left: Vice-President of the Board of Pomeranian Hospitals Dariusz Nałęcz MD, PhD; President of the Board of Pomeranian Hospitals Jolanta Sobierańska-Grenda, Rector of the University of Gdańsk Prof. Jerzy Piotr Gwizdała, Director of the UG Centre for Analysis and Expertise Dr Sebastian Susmarski.
Photo: UG Archive
Prepared by: UG Press Office