Junior KCIK Award - how to take part
1. An author of a Bachelor Thesis on quantum information defended in Poland in 2020 is eligible to take part in the competition. The set of documents (all in pdf format) consisting of:
- pdf file with the thesis,
- copies of all the referee reports,
- copy of a formal document certifying that the thesis has been defended,
- filled-in and signed registration form
shall be send by the candidate or his/her supervisor before July 31, 2020 to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. In 2020, two best Bachelor Theses will be selected by the committee and their authors will have a privilege to represent the community of Polish students in European Quantum Future Academy 2020 in Berlin, an event organized within Quantum Flagship Initiative. The authors of two other ‘distinguished’ Theses will stay at the waiting list of participants of the Academy.
3. Local costs of the participation in the Academy in Berlin will be covered by the organizers.
|Junior KCIK Award registration form||299.98 KB|