Postgraduate Program in International Business
The aim of the postgraduate program in International Business is to equip its graduates with the knowledge, skills, and social competencies necessary in international business. The program also aims to make its graduates more capable of functioning in the international business environment and of understanding the phenomena and processes that occur in it. An additional aim is to ensure graduates have adequate English language skills to permit them to communicate efficiently with business partners from many different countries and cultures.
Program length and form
Extramural program, meetings convene every two weeks.
Criteria for completing the postgraduate programPassing classes and exams in the subjects included in the program.
Graduates of the postgraduate program will be awarded a certificate of completion that will attest to their having obtained the educational effects set forth in the program and the required number of ECTS points. Being awarded the certificate is the equivalent of a qualification permitting conducting business in the international arena. Graduates of the postgraduate program command knowledge in a wide range of fields, including elements of economics, international economic relations, entrepreneurship, management and international marketing, transportation and logistics, human resources management, business communication, including intercultural negotiations, etc.. Since all subjects are taught in English, graduates are well prepared for cooperation and seamless communication with international partners. Classes with practical elements equip graduates with knowledge of the practical aspects of how international business functions.
6 200 zł + 200 euro
Candidate profileThe Postgraduate Program in International Business is designed for graduates of tertiary-level institutions who want to acquire knowledge about how business functions in the era of globalization. Candidates can have earned degrees in various programs, including first-cycle (Bachelor), second-cycle (Master), engineering, medicine, fine arts, military, etc.
Recruitment rulesApplications processed in the order they are received
Available placesMinimum of 15 students
Maximum of 35 students
- a postgraduate program application form, signed by the candidate, requesting admission, available from the postgraduate program director;
- an original or photocopy of a tertiary-level diploma. A photocopy must be certified as authentic by the granting institution;
- certificate in the form of a legalization or an apostille if the document was issued by an institution functioning within the education system of a state that is a party to the Hague Convention of October 5, 1961, which removes the requirement of legalizing official foreign documents;
- nostrification of the diploma (nostrification is not required of diplomas recognized under international agreement or pursuant to Article 191, paragraphs 3 and 4 of the Act of 27 July 2005 Law on Higher Education);
- a photocopy of passport, residence permit (together with the official decision giving the legal basis for issuing the document), or Karta Polaka (Polish Charter), certified by the education institution;
- photograph for student identification;
- other documents required for recruitment as set forth by the Faculty Council offering the postgraduate program.
Dates and stages of recruitmentTo apply to the Postgraduate Program in International Business, please contact the director of the program directly.
mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ,email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
phone: +48 58 523 13 90, +48 783136007
Director of Postgraduate Program
Administration: mgr Wioletta Zakrzewska and Patrycja Spinek
tel.: +48 58 523 13 90, +48 783136007
Faculty of Economics
ul. Armii Krajowej 119/121
Wydział Ekonomiczny / Faculty of Economics
ul. Armii Krajowej 119/121Sopot 81-824