European Business Administration
- If you want to understand the world around you, in which law and administration play a decisive role,
- if you want to gain knowledge and unique abilities that will make it possible for you to move freely within the European and international economy,
- if you want to have a real influence on the world you live in, and not just be passive in the face of the processes of change,
- if you want to be a business leader,
- if you’ve reached this point …
our course of studies is for you.
European Business Administration is an up-to-date course of studies that deals with the challenges of the twenty-first century. During three years of studies you will learn the secrets of the world of business and administration, and will broaden your horizons.
School-leaving certificate/high-school diploma grades: English language (0,4) and two of the following subjects (0,3) – Social Studies, Geography, History, Mathematics, Computer Studies.
Recruitment procedures for a given field of study in full-time studies take into consideration the best grade in the appropriate subject in a candidate’s high-school diploma (exam). In the event of there being no such grade, condiseration will be given to the grade given on the candidate’s school-leaving certificate, multiplied by a factor of 0.6, and then by the factor prescribed for the subject within the given field of studies.
Limit przyjęć zostanie podany po zatwierdzeniu przez Senat.