Postgraduate Program in International Business
Program length and form
2 semestry, październik/listopad - maj/czerwiec
Extramural program, meetings convene every two weeks.
Criteria for completing the postgraduate programPassing classes and exams in the subjects included in the program.
The semester fee in the academic year 2019/2020 is PLN 3,100, and the total - PLN 6,200.
Candidate profileThe Postgraduate Program in International Business is designed for graduates of tertiary-level institutions who want to acquire knowledge about how business functions in the era of globalization. Candidates can have earned degrees in various programs, including first-cycle (Bachelor), second-cycle (Master), engineering, medicine, fine arts, military, etc.
Recruitment rulesApplications processed in the order they are received
Available placesMinimum of 14 students
Maximum of 30 students
- a postgraduate program application form, signed by the candidate, requesting admission, available from the postgraduate program director;
- an original or photocopy of a tertiary-level diploma. A photocopy must be certified as authentic by the granting institution;
- certificate in the form of a legalization or an apostille if the document was issued by an institution functioning within the education system of a state that is a party to the Hague Convention of October 5, 1961, which removes the requirement of legalizing official foreign documents;
- nostrification of the diploma (nostrification is not required of diplomas recognized under international agreement or pursuant to Article 191, paragraphs 3 and 4 of the Act of 27 July 2005 Law on Higher Education);
- a photocopy of passport, residence permit (together with the official decision giving the legal basis for issuing the document), or Karta Polaka (Polish Charter), certified by the education institution;
- photograph for student identification;
- other documents required for recruitment as set forth by the Faculty Council offering the postgraduate program.
Dates and stages of recruitmentTo apply to the Postgraduate Program in International Business, please contact the director of the program directly.
phone: +48 58 523 13 90, +48 783136007
Director of Postgraduate Program
Pracownicy UG oraz praktycy z zakresu biznesu międzynarodowego
Tomasz Czuba, Phone: +48 58 523 12 41, e-mail: email@example.com