Recruitment & Admissions
The student can come to the UG if there exists a valid inter-institutional agreement for the academic year 2017/18 between the sending institution and a particular faculty of our institution (the student cannot be registered at the faculty which is different from the one mentioned on our part in the inter-institutional agreement).
- deadline for nomination: 31 May, 2017
- deadline for completing documents by applicants: 30 June, 2017
- deadline for nomination: 30 November, 2017
- deadline for completing documents by applicants: 15 December, 2017
- In order to nominate the students in the online registration system, the coordinators are sent the website address and password.The online registration system is open:
- 3 April, 2017–31 May, 2017 (winter/summer semester and full academic year)
- 2 October, 2017–30 November, 2017 (additional round of nominations and online registration for summer semester)
- In response to the online registration, the information about the application process will be sent directly to the students via e-mail.
- All the application requirements have to be fulfilled by the students before:
- 30 June, 2017 for winter semester/full academic year
- 15 December, 2017 for summer semester
- When the student’s application documents have been completed, the Letter of Acceptance will be sent via e-mail (o, on request, by registered letter) to the student.
|Erasmus Agreements 2017-2018||368.68 KB|