Office 365 for students
University of Gdańsk, with co-operation with Microsoft, provides all of its students and PhD. students with free access to Office 365 service, for the duration of the course
With Office 365 you get:
- Electronic mail (e-mail) in @studms.ug.edu.pl domain.
- Install version of Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access) for 5 Windows or macOS devices, 5 tablets (including iPads), and 5 smartphones.
- 1 TB of personal disk space on OneDrive.
- access to a cloud-based version of Office - Office Online.
- Microsoft Teams.
- Microsoft Sway.
- Microsoft Kaizala.
- Office Delve.
How to get O365 login at the Gdansk University?
- 0:51 Logging to Students Portal
- 1:17 Requesting Office 365 account
- 2:01 Setting up new O365 password
How to use?
Go to tab Office 365
Click button named send and wait up to 24 hours for your account
After maximum of 24 hours you should your login credentials should appear
After the account is created and activated, you need to log in onto https://www.office.com with the login and password from Student's Portal/Office 365 and change the password.
To install Office 365 on your device please follow the instruction: Instrukcja instalacji i logowania dla studentów.
Resetting password to the service is available through Student's Portal, under the tab Office 365.
Temporary password is valid for 90 days.