REGISTRATION ON-LINE IN IRK
- Create your individual registration account in the IRK system
- Activate your account by clicking the activation link sent to your email
- Complete your personal data
- Choose and apply for field(s) of studies.
- Complete information about the documents that entitle you to apply for a chosen field of study and educational results (to have your grades converted to the Polish grading scale, please contact relevant office no later than 5 business days before the end of admission for a given field of study).
- Upload good quality scans of your documents (it's only possible until the end of registration for a given field of study)
- Pay the recruitment fee.
- Check place and date of exam/ interview (if relevant)
END OF REGISTRATION
Once the registration ends, wait until the Admission Committee checks scans of your documents.
Applicants whose scans of documents were complete and accepted and who qualify within the acceptance limit, will be qualified for admission.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF LIST OF CANDIDATES QUALIFIED FOR ADMISSION
If you are on the list of candidates qualified for admission, submit your original documents to the Admission Committee within 4 days*.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF LIST OF ACCEPTED CANDIDATES
Once the Admission Committee verifies all original documents, the list of accepted candidates will be announced.
*Candidates who registered in the IRK system with status “foreigner-> non-EU/non-EFTA->none of the above” and whose documents have been issued outside of Poland, UE, EFTA, OECD can deliver a set of original documents to the Faculty Dean's Office within 30 days of the start of the academic year.