- International Baccalaureate Diploma or European Baccalaureate Diploma;
- IELTS with min. overall grade 5.5
- TOEIC Listening & Reading with min. overall score 785
- TOEFL IBT with min. overall grade 87 points
- TOEFL min. 510 points in Paper-Based Test (PBT) supplemented by 3,5 in Test of Written English (TWE)
- TOEFL min. 180 points in Computer-Based Test (CBT) supplemented by 50 points in Test of Spoken English (TSE)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations:
- B2 First (previously: Cambridge First Certificate in English (FCE)),
- C1 Advanced (previously: Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)),
- C2 Proficiency (previously: Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE));
- Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic) min. overall score 59 points
- High school, bachelor, master diploma or transcript of records indicating that English was the language of instruction
- Bachelor or master diploma in English philology
- high school, bachelor or master diploma issued in USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada
- confirmation issued by high school or university stating that English was the only medium of instruction
English exam at the University of Gdańsk
Candidates applying for admission to studies conducted in English may obtain a document certifying their knowledge of English after passing an internal examination at the University of Gdańsk.
1st date: 29 June 2023 (Thursday) - registration closed.
2nd date: 8 September 2023 (Friday) - registration closed.
Candidates wishing to take the exam are asked to send their application by e-mail to email@example.com (title of e-mail: application for English language exam). The application must be accompanied by a confirmation of payment of the recruitment fee and include:
- first and last name (as recorded in your passport),
- type and number of identity document,
- the chosen examination date.
A candidate may take only one examination date. A prerequisite for taking the exam is payment of the recruitment fee of 85 pln to the account indicated in the IRK system which will be available from 1st June 2023 (the fee is non-refundable in the event of a negative exam grade). The exam will be conducted online and will consist of a written and an oral part.
A candidate who has successfully passed the exam will receive a certificate at the e-mail address indicated in the application form. This document should be sent together with other scans of required documents in order to verify your eligibility to study in Poland.