You are here
Application procedure step by step
REGISTER ON-LINE IN IRK
- Create your individual registration account (irk.ug.edu.pl).
- Complete your personal data and educational results (to have your grades converted to the Polish grading scale, please contact relevant office no later than 5 business days before the end of admission for a given field of study).
- Choose and apply for field(s) of studies.
- Pay the recruitment fee.
ENTRANCE EXAMS AND INTERVIEWS
- Entrance exams and interviews are arranged only for chosen courses of studies.
- The date of the exam or interview can be found on “exams schedule website”.
- After completing the registration, the Admission Committee informs candidates about the place and time of the exam.
CANDIDATES LIST ANNOUNCEMENT
List includes all candidates who have enrolled in a given course and paid the recruitment fee on time.
List is announced in IRK (course details), after 11a.m.
After qualified candidates list announcement, submit required documents within 7 calendar days.
Lack of documents submission disqualifies candidate from further recruitment procedure.
ACCEPTED CANDIDATES LIST ANNOUNCEMENT
The day after the deadline of documents submission, the list of accepted candidates is announced.
List is available in IRK (course details), after 11a.m.
*Candidate whose application was processed by International Office submits scans of documents to International Office (details in IRK) and is obliged to submit hard copies of documents to the Dean’s Office, within 30 days from the beginning of the academic year. Candidate whose application was processed by the Recruitment Office submits documents to relevant Admission Committee (address indicated in IRK).