You are here
Application procedure step by step
REGISTER ON-LINE IN IRK
- Create your individual registration account (irk.ug.edu.pl).
- Complete your personal data and educational results (to have your grades converted to the Polish grading scale, please contact proper office no later than 5 business days before the end of admission for a given field of study).
- Choose and apply for field(s) of studies.
- Pay the recruitment fee.
ENTRANCE EXAMS AND INTERVIEWS
- Entrance exams and interviews are arranged only for chosen courses of studies.
- The date of the exam or interview can be found on “exams schedule website”.
- After completing the registration, the Admission Committee informs candidates about the place and time of the exam.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES LIST ANNOUNCEMENT
List includes all candidates who have enrolled in the given course and paid the recruitment fee on time.
List is announced in IRK (course details).
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS SUBMISSION
After qualified candidates list announcement, submit all required documents to the Admission Committee indicated in the IRK, within 7 calendar days.
Lack of documents submission disqualifies candidate from further recruitment procedure.
ACCEPTED CANDIDATES LIST ANNOUNCEMENT
Day after the deadline of documents submission, the list of accepted candidates is announced.
List is available in IRK, after 11a.m.