fbpx Insurance & healh care | University of Gdańsk | Uniwersytet Gdański

Insurance & health care

az, bp
2015, June 3 - 3:36pm

If you decide to study in Poland, you are obliged to have valid and up-to-date health insurance in order to cover costs of any possible health care. We recommend you buy insurance in your own country and obtain a European health insurance card (EHIC). You can also buy insurance in a country outside the EU which will cover the cost of any treatment in Poland. If you have valid insurance, you can be treated in health-care facilities that have an agreement with NFZ (Polish state health insurance).